Isel Lise Lamoureux, GCFP
Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner
I have been involved with movement and the joy of moving as long as I remember. Through the years, this love has brought me to Movement Education and to the practice of The Feldenkrais Method®.
I have been a Movement Educator
for more than 20 years. My movement studies have involved many wonderful people and places:
- Université du Québec à Montréal, Montreal, Québec, Canada: Mime and Theater Studies
- Union University in Sacramento, CA: Bachelor in Theater and Movement.
-Rudolph Steiner College, Fair Oaks, CA: Waldorf Early Childhood Education. Graduated in 1988.
-Spatial Dynamics Institute, New York State: Bothmer Gymnastics and Movement Education. Graduated in 1999.
- SemioPhysics Feldenkrais: Feldenkrais Training in San Raphael, CA. Graduated in 2005.
- Anat Baniel Method for Children: Advanced Feldenkrais training. Specialized work with children of special needs, addressing a wide array of neuro-muscular conditions. Graduated in 2006
- The Feldenkrais Center for Movement Education,in San Francisco: 6 months mentorship with Master Feldenkrais trainer Deborah Bowes.
- Child'Space Chava Shelhav Method, an advanced Feldenkrais training working with parents to support the developmental stages of their infants from birth to independent walking. Graduated in 2012.
FeldenkraisGuild of North America (FGNA)
The Feldenkrais Center for Movement Education:
SemioPhysics Feldenkrais with Dennis Leri:
Child'Space with Chava Shelhav:
Spacial Dynamics with Jaimen McMillen:
"Movement is Life...
Life is a process ...
Improve the process
and you will improve the quality of Life itself!"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For more information on The Feldenkrais Method,go to:
Feldenkrais Guild of North America
5436 North Albina Ave, Portland, OR 97217